Thursday, March 5, 2009

8wks 4days

Been a while since I update... not much going on. I still feel sick more days than not and I'm still exhausted (went to bed at 7 last night). I had a minor spotting incident on Monday but it was over quickly so we didn't freak.

Last weekend was new carseat weekend.... We bought Sarah the Britax Frontier but couldn't get it installed. It turns out it will latch up to 80lb but your car has to have latch bars that go that high too.... UGH banging head on table... so we tried to install it with the seat belt and couldn't get it in tight. We spent over an hour trying to install the stupid thing!! Finally I said since we can't latch it we may as well get the Graco.

So we headed to BRU and swapped out the Frontier for the Nautilus. Dh was able to install the Nautilus in about 15min (that included putting it together and getting it fitted for Sarah). Sarah loves her new seat and happily is able to buckle and unbuckle herself.

Work is keeping me super busy but the days leading up to our next appt are dragging... Hopefully we will get to hear the heartbeat at the next appt.

I've started building our diaper stash.... I have 24 infant prefolds coming from a coop (along with some snappis) and I ordered some bamboo terry so I can make bamboo velour and bamboo terry prefolds in the next size up.

This weekend the weather should be gorgeous so my goal is to get into the garage and hunt up all the baby stuff so we can take inventory. I'm positive though that I don't have any tiny diapering stuff left (we sold it to up size Sarah) but we may have some mediums left.

Well thats all from here! Happy Thursday!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop