It was 15yrs ago today that dh & I took our vows and became husband and wife! It has been quite a journey and one I couldn't have imagined taking with anyone else.
Its a journey that has us gone from a tiny little apartment by the railroad tracks to a house 10 times the size of that original place. A journey that has taken us to 6 states with 14 moves... we've gone from the east coast to the deep south, to Sunny So Cal to southwest to the midwest.
Through out all the hardships, craziness and generally unpredictibility that life has brought us one thing has always remained the shining star... our love for each other. From eating ramen noodles to eating at Ruth Chris and all the stops in between our love never faltered.
We battled infertility together twice and won twice! Over the 10yrs we dealt with all the treatments and disappointments his support and love was unwaivering. His faith that it would happen kept me going and though our love hasn't brought about babies in the traditional way with out that love and commitment we wouldn't have been blesssed. I have watched him grow and mature in his new role as father and I look forward to seeing the changes in him that new baby brings.
He is my best friend, my soul mate and the love of my life! He is the most wonderful husband and excellent father.
I have enjoyed the last 15yrs of marriage, 17yrs of loving him & 18yrs of being his friend and I can't wait to see what the next 15yrs bring us!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment