Well.... I had plan to wait until 13wks to share the news with work. Not that I don't think my boss didn't already know... I had to tell her about the ivf stuff and she has seen me looking pretty green so..... but she came to me yesterday and said they were looking to give me some new categories to manage.
Unfortunately because of the economy on Monday we lost one of our team mates to down sizing and so this left an entire category with out an analyst. Because my current area doesn't do updates very often I will be taking on the open categories in addition to my current until the economy changes and we are able to bring on a new team mate.
With this in mind, I knew that this category alway does a huge update in Jan which means the project will start Aug and be in total crazy work mode until Nov...... thus posing a slight issue if I'm on maternity leave starting in Oct. So to make sure she had all the information I shared our news today :-)
Both she and my sr analyst were happy and offered congrats and my boss confessed that she had suspected LOL.
So whats going on with me aside from work..... I think I forgot to mention that we are done with our progesterone shots YAY!!!! I had my last one at 9wks and my hips have never been so happy LOL..... really the shots weren't nearly as bad as I had heard but after being injected daily for almost 3 months straight you get a little sick of it.
We have all of our newborn diapers taken care of.... now I just need covers. The Kissaluvs size 0 arrive the other day and they are so cute and tiny!! Prefolds are on order through a coop. My bamboo terry arrived also and this weekend I will be sewing the next size set of prefolds.
Knock on wood I have felt good the past 2 days!! Of course now that I have my zofran, watch I won't need it LOL isn't that how it always is....... My waist is slowly disappearing and I'm having some issue with my shirts LOL I re-org'd the closet this weekend moving my winter stuff to the higher rods and bring down my summer stuff and realized that was kinda pointless...... I'm going to need a whole new wardrobe for summer!
We got our doppler in last week end.... I bought one this time from ebay since it was the same price as renting and then I can resell it. We thought we might have heard the hb but it wasn't giving us a heart rate so we couldn't tell if it was mine or the bean.... we'll try again in a couple of days.
Well back to work!!!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment