Monday, December 21, 2009

12 wks 3days

We made it to Texas.....the trip was brutally long and Dean was less than happy. When we got about 45 min outside of Ft Worth he started screaming and cried until we got there....we were stuck in traffic so there was nothing we could do.

That night we had dinner with the extended family...grandma made her chicken and dumplings and red beans and rice...yummy. After dinner we crashed for the evening. Dean was down as soon as I placed him in bed and I wasn't far behind him. He slept well...getting up at 3 to nurse and then right back to bed.

Sunday started off ok...we woke up and had an uneventful morning but Dean skipped his first nap....I wasn't overly concerned and when we decided to got to lunch he was getting sleepy so I assumed he would just nap through lunch...wrong. He was down for about 20mins in the car and 10min in the restaurant and then he was up....this started a vicious cycle where he refused to nap at all. Nothing worked...we tried it all. At 5pm when Jane took Sarah to mass I was able to get him to sleep for 30min but it wasn't long enough and he was a bear all evening (I should have sent Dean for an exorcism LOL). The night wrapped up with him crying himself to sleep in my arms at 930pm. He thankfully slept all night waking at 430 to nurse and then went back to bed until 730am.

He is napping as I type and has been down for almost an hour, so we are optimistic that today will be a better day! On today's agenda is taking Jane to a dr appt and then shopping and cookie baking. Not sure what tonights plans hold....guess a lot depends on if Dean is going to be an angel or a demon LOL

more later

No comments:

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop