Yesterday was a better day than Sunday but Dean is still having issues napping.... He had a good morning nap yesterday but only took 2 45min naps between noon and 530pm (he normally takes a 3hr or longer nap). Finally at 6 I put him in the pouch and got him to go down and he slept in the pouch for an hour and a half.
His biggest issue is he hates the swing that Jane borrowed...why I don't know...its the Cadillac of swings (gracos baby soothing center). The thing looks amazing... it swings in all different directions, has 6 speeds, music and sounds and even a vibrate feature. The seat is super plush...heck all of the adults want one made in our size LOL but Dean will scream after about 5min of being in it and will not fall asleep in it. Yesterday I had him in it he started to get sleepy..then started screaming bloody murder and as soon as I took him out he started snoring on my shoulder.
Outside of the sleep issues during the day he is doing well at nights.
Yesterday was a gorgeous day 67 degrees so Sarah played outside and climbed the big tree in the backyard. Today is warm also but overcast.
On today's agenda is a dr appt for Jane, then some shopping and then a visit with Santa. Tonight the family is coming over for dinner.
more later
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment