This day last year I started my stims for our IVF cycle..... I was also starting on a new team with new categories..... this year its going to be the same team but a new position.... sigh still not the promotion I have been waiting for but it will be a nice change from what I have been doing.
I will still be on the same project that dh and I have been working together on for since spring and in addition to that I am shifting into a role that will have me laying out the stores rather than the products on the shelf. I'm looking forward to the change as it will allow me to really become an expert user in the software.... once we install the last component of the software (that is the project dh and I are working on) I will have the trifecta LOL
Dean did great yesterday..... he took 4 bottles for a total of 9oz. Unfortunately our nanny fed him at 4pm and 5pm (she thought he was hungry but was really just sleepy) so he wasn't hungry when I got home.
Last night we put him in the exersaucer for the first time and he loved it. His feet don't touch the floor LOL but he "played" with the stuff on the saucer for about 20 mins.
I haven't updated on our cding lately.... still going well though cding a boy is definately different than a girl. Prefolds are still my favorite (shocking right since I was so anti pfs with Sarah) and I used the majority of the time with our Thirsties covers. Overnights we are still using our Sweetiebums and Pianissimo.
He still doesn't fit into the Smarty pants OS and I really want to sell them off but dh swears he will eventually fit into them (roll eyes). The Bumkins are finally fitting him really well and I would use them more often but I'm still not 100% confident that they are tight enough on the legs to avoid a blow out.
We use Thirsties AIOs when we are out but I'm finding that he is able to completely soak the front of his diaper and then it will leak (meanwhile the back is dry).... the joy of a boy.... so I am looking for a way to add extra stuffing to the front with out adding bulk in the back.
As for woolies.......hiding my head in shame..... we don't use them. I'm way to afraid of poopy getting on his gorgeous wool......maybe if I was ignorant to the amount of work that goes into them I would be willing to use them more often (they work fantastic) but I look at them as a peice of art....each one is created with yarn that was hand dyed by me and then knit by me..... sigh I just can't bear the thought of them being destroyed.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment