All is going well.... Dean and Sarah are adjusting well to me working and I am getting my sea legs back. Pumping is going well though it is a challenge some days to get in 3 sessions. Days I am able to do all 3 sessions I wind up with a surplus which is comforting.
Saturday was my birthday and I had a great one. We woke up and went out to breakfast at one of my favorite local places, then we did some shopping and then it was off to my hair appt. I had a happy suprise when I got into work last monday.... a message from my old stylist, she left the salon quickly and didn't have my home number so she left me a message a work. Since I didn't check messages while on maternity leave I didn't get it until I got back.... it was like an early birthday gift to me :) After my hair appt we headed out to the Melting Pot and had an amazing dinner.
Sunday we pretty much just bummed around.... we did some grocery shopping and caught up on our tivo'd shows.
This weekend is the Rv & Boat show. We have decided that our next purchase is going to be a used RV so we are going to the show to determine what kind we think would work best for our family. The show is downtown but I think we are going to drive so we don't have to worry about the train with the weather and the baby.
We are also going to tackle painting one of the last unpainted rooms..... I'm pushing for the dining room. We also want to do some moulding work in there and the formal living room so if we paint this weekend then we could do that next weekend.
I have developed a nagging cough this week that seems to be going round the office... yuck.... and this morning Sarah woke up with it too.
Well that is all for now.... more to come as it develops
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment