I have been kinda slacking in my updates lately. Life has been so nuts!!!
Last week Sarah went to her Nana & Grandad's house for her long anticipated vacation. Dh and I miss her like crazy but she is having a blast!! She made her 2nd flight all alone (she has been flying with us forever so she knows what to expect) and did great. She has been enjoying her days at the pool and beach and will be heading to the Grand Canyon in a couple of weeks.
Dh and I took advantage of not having our little "helper" around and got the nursery almost complete. The walls have been painted, the new bookcase & bins for his diapers are put together, the blinds & valance hung and the crib has been put together. We purchased a dresser this weekend that will be delivered in the next week or 2 and then we just have to paint and hang some shelves and we will be done! YAY!!!!
I have to say it was a total relief to get that room done. We also got a new sofa delivered Friday, finally after 2yrs of looking we both found something we could agree on :-) Its a sectional, which is something we have really avoided because of how often we move but with the 2nd baby we wanted a place where the whole family could snuggle together, so we are taking a risk with it.
All is going well with the pg..... I had my 26wk appt yesterday and lost 1lbs from my last appt so we are at a 3.5lb gain so far. I asked Dr E about it and he said that was fine, Dean seems to be growing well and not to worry.
My fundal height measured 27wks (last time it was 24wks so we are consistantly ahead but growing at the correct rate) and my bp was low for me 114/61. Dean was head down this time (he spends most of his time heads down but occassionally does flip to breech) and was less than pleased at being palpated LOL he was kicking and squirming the whole time. Dr E is estimating that he will be about 6lbs at birth.... I'm guessing 7+ LOL.
He wants me to have another appt with the peri, so that will be set up for 30-32wks and then the peri will be doing my amnio. I have my GTT and other labs this weekend and then my next appt at 28wks. I'm on the 2wk appt schedule now and he may bump me up to weekly visits around 32wks.
Well thats all for now!! Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment