Another appt down... had our 28wk appt yesterday and everything is looking good. I have finally gained a significant amount of weight LOL and I'm up to 8lbs total, bp was back up to my normal (130/86) and urine was good.
After spending Sunday just killing mommy's hips Dean flipped back head down again and has been there ever since. I'm really hoping he stays this time... last week he spent most of it heads down but then flipped Saturday night and ouch my poor hips on Sunday!
We are waiting for the referal to the perinatologist and should be having an u/s in 1-2wks, then my next reg ob appt will be at 31wks. At that time we will schedule the amnio EEK! I have also set up our birthing center tour for 31 wks.
My MIL & GMIL are coming into town this week for dh's birthday and then my family will be coming into town in 2.5wks.
Dean's room is almost complete... the dresser arrived and his shelves have been sanded. The shelves would have been done last week but the wood putty dh had was dried out and wouldn't work, so he will tackle that this weekend. Just a couple of minor tweaks and we are all set!
We did a major cleaning of Sarah's room last week, purging all of the toy bins and getting rid of the "baby" stuff she still had in there. We also organized her desk to get her all ready for school. I still need to go through her clothes and pull out the stuff that isn't going to fit for all but that will have to wait until next week.
Not much else to report right now!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment