Wednesday, July 29, 2009

29wks 3 days

U/s tomorrow YAY!!! There was a bit of confusion surrounding where I was supposed to have the u/s (at the peri or just a reg scan)... I had an rx for the Peri but the dr wrote the referral for the reg so that is what I am having tomorrow and if he needs me to see the peri, I guess I'll go after my next appt.

Dh mom & grandma were in town last weekend. It was great to see them and we had a good time just relaxing. Since I'm not having a shower, they took us on a shopping trip to BRU and his mom got us the stroller and grandma got us the 3 in 1 digital thermometer and some adorable receiving blankets. We picked up the carseat while we were there but we won't be installing it until after my family leaves.

Everything seems to be going fine with Dean. He has spent 2wks heads down now YAY! and is still kicking and moving constantly. My tummy is now super hard and you can feel his little knees and feet from the outside. I have reached the itchy belly stage so I have been oding on lotion LOL.

I have been having some nausea lately, bad enough on Monday that I missed work. I was ok yesterday until I went to bed and then I started feeling really sick again. I'm hoping it just something minor that has upset my tummy and not the return of morning sickness.

Our garden is growing great..... unforunately a family of ground squirels has discovered the garden and are enjoying it a little too much. They have killed our peas and green beans and last night stole a couple of roma tomatos. They are also responsible for stealing and killing some of our peppers and we are now 100% sure they are the reason we have no spinach LOL Oh well. Neither dh nor I have the heart to kill them. Relocation is fruitless (there are more living in the nature preserve behind our house) and repellants don't seem to work.

We have decided for next year that we will do a container garden for all of our tomatos, peppers and lettuce/spinach and we will raise the garden and chicken wire it in to try and keep them away from the balance.

Thankfully the Cherry tomatos are doing well (they are in containers) and the corn is taller than I am. The carrots and onions are growing nicely also and the ground squirrels don't seem interested in the cucumbers or brocoli at this point so we may actually get some of those.

I'll post u/s pictures this weekend.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop