Friday, November 6, 2009

6wks

This week it was mommy's week to be sick... I got a bladder infection on Tuesday fun! And then yesterday I thought I was getting the flu.... achey all over and having cold sweats but thankfully today I am feeling much better!

Wednesday was our Welcome Dean party at work.... we had alot of fun and it was great to see my team mates again. One of team mates is an aspiring cake decorator and made an adorable teddy bear cake. My boss got us a space saving high chair and my team got us a gift certificate to BRU.

Yesterday Dean got a package in the mail from Nana & Grandad..... a new book. Sarah has become quite the little reader and couldn't wait to read it to him. It was so cute!!!

Photobucket

Next weekend is Sarah's birthday trip and I needed a new nursing bathing suit....I actually order 2 (one in each size) and the smaller one is the one that fit YAY!! Dh's mom is going to be coming with us and Sarah is so excited to see her. We will pick her up from the airport and then drive up to the Dells so we can have the room all day Saturday.... if we just went up Saturday we wouldn't get a room until 4pm and I just didn't think that would work to well for us with Dean.

This weekend we are supposed to have gorgeous weather so I'm not sure what we will do......maybe go into the city .... we'll have to see what is going on downtown this weekend.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop