Saturday we had our 3d u/s and it was amazing!!! Dean has the cutest chubbiest little cheeks!! We got to see him playing with his feet and opening up his eyes and she even caught him smiling.

Too cute!!
This weeks trip to the dr brought some bad news though..... I'm now on bedrest with the beginnings of pre-eclampsia. I knew the other day when I woke up with swelling in my foot that I was going to be spilling proteins and sure enough I was. My bp was also elevated so they have me taking my bp 2 times a day and I'm to call if I get above 140/90.
We bought a bp machine but I'm not sure if its working right because my bp seems to be really low on it, so we are going to take it in to the drs and have them take my bp and then have the machine do it to see if it is correct or not. Dean seems to be doing fine and is as active as always.
I gained 2lbs in the past 3wks but given my swelling the dr wasn't sure if it was actual weight gain or just water weight. I am also to monitor my weight and if I have a sudden gain to give them a call.
Since I'm on bedrest I get to work from home, which is a blessing in disguise. With Sarah starting Kindergarten in 2.5wks it really helps ease my mind about helping her get adjusted to big girl life. Now I just have to figure out how to entertain her for 2wks LOL.
Speaking of my big girl! She had her 7yr check up a couple of months early. She is now 46in tall and weighed 53lbs (she ate well with Nana LOL). That puts her at the 50th percentile! The highest we have ever been WOHOO!!
Well that is all for now.... I post more tomorrow about the rest of the family visit and our hospital tour.




1 comment:
I didn't read this till just now, how are you adjusting to bedrest?
Post a Comment