Thursday, August 6, 2009

30wks 4 days

The Amnio date has been set!!! EEKKKK Sept 14 at 8:30am..... Now I'm totally freaking out, my heart is racing and I have butterflies in my stomach *thud* thats just 5wks 4days away!!!

The nurse at the Peri's office said they will monitor me for an hour after the procedure in labor and delivery and that the test takes several hours to run so we will know the results that evening or the next morning.

Everything else has been moving right along this week. Dean's room is complete and I will post pictures after my family leaves town (right now it is has an extra bed in it for my sis & nephew). I'm thrilled with how it turned out!

We had the family room, foyer and hallways painted this week so that leaves just dh's office and formal dining room to paint. I love the color we picked for the family room, it certainly took us long enough. We also had the electrician out this week to install some ceiling fans and light fixtures. Dh normally handles these but the wiring here isn't required to be in any particular color so imagine our surprise when we went to hang the ceiling fan and found 2 grey wires, one yellow and one orange LOL we decided to leave that up to the professionals.

My family comes into town today YAY!!! I can't wait to see them and have Sarah back home! We have missed her like crazy. I decided to use some of my personal days while they are in town so I will get to spend some time with everyone.

Not much else going on, still feel great and Dean is still a wiggly spaz. I have a couple of stretch marks that have appeared this weekthat are super itchy and minor feet swelling but nothing like I had with Sarah. Well back to work!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop