Friday, April 9, 2010

Promotion!!

Wohooo!!!! Today was my year end review and after a very long year I was finally rewarded for my hard work with a promotion!!

The promotion came with a very nice pay increase too!! Not much will change in my day to day since I have been essentially doing the position for awhile now but I will have some additional meetings and more capabilities with in our software.

I am still going to be part of the project I have been working on for the past year and will be starting a new special project in a few weeks.

I'm also really excited because my team mate I mentored last year is also getting promoted :-)

Dh had a fantastic review also and recieved a nice merit increase. He is still hoping to reach the next level with in the year.

I'm on Linkedin now (just joined so my profile is naked and I have no connections LOL) so look me up if you are there too :-) I won't be posting the link in here because of my desire to keep my personal life completely seperate from work, so if you can't find me email me and I will send you the link.
 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop