Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You shook me all night long

Well actually just for about 5 seconds at 3:56am today...... yep I thought we had left California and the earthquakes behind but I guess I was wrong. The 4.3 magnitude quakes center was just 7miles from our house. I had just finished nursing Dean and the lamps on the bedside table started to shake...... by the time I had said "What the heck is that" to dh it was over.

Everyone was fine and nothing was even knocked over by it. Interesting to say the least.

Everything else is going well..... Super busy at work right now.

Dean is doing well on solids and is now eating sweet potato. I have been making all of his babyfood and so for Valentine's day dh is getting me a BabyCook YAY! I never thought I would be excited for a kitchen appliance as a gift LOL but if it saves me from having to dirty up 2 appliances (the steamer and cuisinart) and its all dishwasher safe it gets my seal of approval!

At his ped appt 2wks ago he was 13lbs and 24.75inch... gaining 8oz and 1in since his 3mo appt. He is tiny but growing steadily so she isn't concerned. He is now in the 50th percentile for height and 25th for weight.

This weekend is another RV show and this time they will have the smaller ones we want to look at so I think we may go on Saturday.

Well back to work!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop