Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Almost 5 months!


Tomorrow Dean will be 5mo old! Things are going great.... he is a very happy little boy, with great belly laughs and the most adorable smile.

He is eating like a piggy and has so far tried avocado, bananas, butternut squash, sweet potatos, green beans and apples. His favorite is butternut squash; he will eat almost 4 oz of that in one sitting!! We will be adding oatmeal in this weekend and then he will be just mixing up foods until next month when we intro some new ones.

One would think with all this eating he would have decreased his milk intake.... nope! He still takes 10-12.5oz from our nanny and then nurses 6-8 times.

Sarah is doing well in school and has gotten 100% for the past 3wks in a row on her spelling test. Her reading is improving but still is proving to be her trouble area. She is unbelievably creatived and is always doing arts & crafts project in her free time.

She adores Dean and is loving playing with him now that he is able to interact with her.

Work is going well, super busy with my special project, some upcoming remodels and then just the normal work. I have been mentoring a new analyst (not new to the company just new to the postition) this week so that has been taking up most of my free time and then I will be starting with another mentor on Monday. The new analyst I am mentoring on Monday is brand new to the company.

I was approached yesterday by the manager of another team to see if I would be interested in leading a project for his team..... The project intrigues me but my own team has some very exctiting things going on over the next year that I am already slated to have a huge role in so I'm not sure what move I will make.

We have started planning our next trip to Disney in the fall.... we will be going over Thanksgiving and are still trying to decide which resort to stay at. This trip we are planning to take it slower than we have in the past and hit some of the things we weren't able to get to in the past (ie most of Epcot, several of the shows ect). It will be interested to see how it works with Dean.

For our spring holiday we are just going to stay local, I'm hoping the weather is nice and we can go into the city to some of the museums.

Well that is all for now..... back to the grindstone :-)

No comments:

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop