We had a busy weekend installing the new tile backsplash in the kitchen. It was fun project and turned out great. I wasn't able to help out as much as I normally do with the home improvement projects so dh did most of this by himself.
Before


Dh laying the tiles

Me removing the grout

Finished project picts coming soon... we need to get longer screws to install the socket covers.
Sarah had girl scouts on Friday and really loves it. They did a couple of crafts including making this cute pumpkin. Next week they are doing a Trunk or treat party at one of the parks...crossing fingers the weather is nice!!

Yes she is talking on the phone LOL Hi Nana!
I finally was able to get some pictures of the adorable outfits my friend Sarah made for the kids.
Here is Sarah in her sweet owl set

And here is Dean in his cute set with his blanket


There are a bunch more pictures in Dean's album in my photo bucket (Sarah had a field day with the camera one day after school so there are lots of crazy Dean shots LOL).... if you need the password let me know http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/ladybug111602/Dean/
Here is how Sarah likes to spend her afternoons


Things are going well with me... nursing is going great, pumping is going well... I'm getting 4oz in less than 10 mins (more like 5 LOL) and I'm not pumping until I'm empty because I don't want to get to full. I have lost all of the baby weight plus an additional 13lbs..... that being said I can just barely squeeze into my fat jeans LOL My poor abs are all stretched out still.... I look lumpy right now LOL
We got some sad news yesterday that dh's grandfather had passed away. He had been suffering from alzheimers and we were prepared that this was coming. Dh is picking his dad & his dad's gf up from the airport today and taking them to his uncles house today and then heading back here. The funeral will be Friday and dh is going to go alone so we don't have to take Sarah out of school. We also don't want to upset Sarah.... she only met her great grandfather once in Phoenix and doesn't remember him so we felt it was better to not disclose this to her. After the funeral they will spend the night at dh's uncles house and then head back to ours on Saturday. They will then fly home on Monday.




2 comments:
LEAH he is so cute! Thanks so much for posting pictures with the outfits i made, i'm so glad they fit well :-)
He is so adorable! Congrats again to all of you. Sarah looks exactly the same! I just can't believe it. Well a little taller :)
Kyra wanted me to send her love.
Post a Comment