Friday was an absolutely gorgeous day, sunny & 79, so we left about 1 and picked up Sarah. Grabbed a snack and headed to the park. She played in the park for about an hour and then we headed home and weeded the garden. The peas are growing like crazy, the tomato plants all have tons of flowers and we can see the start of the pepper flowers. What we thought was spinach we now think may be weeds LOL but we have finally determined where the brocoli has come up. The corn, onions and carrots are all doing really well also, the beans and the cucumbers are lagging behind but its early yet here.
Today we got up and did some chores and will be heading out to see UP in a few minutes.
We took some pictures yesterday of Sarah with her flower bed and our baby apple tree.
Baby apple tree

Apples on the tree YAY!!!!

Sarah and her flower bed

Dean is doing great... the u/s last week gave all indication that he is healthy and getting big! Right now they are estimating he is 10in and weighs 1lbs.
He is kicking up a storm with kicks well above my belly button that make my tummy bounce LOL Sarah still hasn't gotten to really feel him yet and last night said "I'm going to stay here until he does" LOL sadly he was sleeping at that point. Dh has the timing down but silly Dean stops kicking the moment he puts his hand on my tummy.
I'm feeling pretty good, starting to get the minor ankle swelling but as long as I put my feet up while I'm at my desk that seems to combat it. I'm producing colostrum now out of my right side and I'm getting a few new tiny stretch marks on my belly. So far according to my scale I am up 7lbs... it will be interesting to see what the dr's scale shows next week.
Well we are off to the movies!




No comments:
Post a Comment