Monday, December 8, 2008

Long time no blog

Not a whole heck of lot going on here that is IVF related. I'm on the BCPs and thank heavens they aren't making me sick this month WOHOO!!! I actually don't have any side effects from them which is really nice. I'm on them for another 15 days and then we start lupron.



On the home front.... last weekend was busy. We got both bathrooms painted in a spa pale blue. Turned out grogeous! This weekend was pretty lazy though we did hit the Friends & Family sale a kmart and picked up the matching accessories for the bathrooms.



Work is nuts and I'm not sleeping well because of it. I'm wrapping up 3 huge projects and prepping for vacation (I have to transfer all my open project to someone else) so I wake every day between 2-4am and can't fall back asleep. I'm exhausted and really looking forward to vacation!!!



Sarah is super excited to go to Nana's next weekend. She woke up yesterday and ask "Is today the day I go on the airplane" :-) too cute!!!



Well off to work!!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop